BEST TERMITE CONTROL SERVICES IN PAKISTAN
We protect your families, employees and home & Ensure you healthy pest free environment that can serve as a carrier of diseases.
TERMITE TREATMENT: WHY CHOOSE US?
- Environment Friendly & Efficient Termite Treatment Procedures are Available
- Expert Termite Control Technicians
- Up-to-date Technology
- Best Quality Chemicals
- Friendly Customer Service
- Outstanding Response Time
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
Termite Control Services : There are almost 2800 species of termites in the world and more than 200 in Pakistan alone. Therefore, are of great importance to the ecosystem as they feed on scattered pieces of plants, soils, etc. And still have the function of “recycling” dead wood.
The problem is when they settle in urban areas, buildings, houses, bricks and other places and, while not transmitting disease to humans or animals, cause great damage to materials. If you are finding the termite in these locations contact in4pestcontrol.
Professionals for Termite Control Services:
In4pestcontrol have the specialized professionals and giving best termite pest control services in Lahore, and we will use quality products / insecticides registered by WHO. The professional inspects the places, recognizes the infested areas and mainly identifies the species that are present to define the technique used in combat, selection of the product to be used and the appropriate equipment (such as high pressure termite sprayers, hypodermic needles and snails, a large pointed tool with a propeller-shaped tip for drilling holes in the wood), low-odor solvents and penetrating wood.
Three ways to determine the presence of termites in the area are:
When there are wings near the wooden objects, when there is brown dust, and when the wooden structure breaks easily. Insects attack these thin structure.
Firstly, we can reduce this by placing physical barrier that have material to a certain depth so no fluid can pass through it.
Secondly, we can add chemical fence that applies only after analyzing whether there is no water table at this point. Otherwise, groundwater polluting is unavoidable, handle the water tanks and pipelines with care. Inject Liquid insecticides into small holes throughout the infected area; which consists of treating woods. This way of preventing termites is very effective as it would not cause any threat or risk of environmental polluting.
Types of Termite Treatment:
- Soil termites. Insects attack the wood near to the building and grounds. These insects make their nests on the electrical ducts without floor contacts and on slabs, lost coffins.
- The connection between the colony and the food source (cellulose) is made by tunnels, even if they are meters away from the built-up area.
- This whole process can cause a short circuit as they are spread over the entire construction and damage electrical cables, plugs, junction boxes, etc.
- Tree termite, referring to the termite that builds its nests in trees. In houses, it is possible to find it on the roofs and plaster ceilings. Termites fills the structure through the ground or through tunnels. Human contact with the type of termite which ruins dry or damp wood, hard or soft manufactured or not (result of manual or mechanical work).
End of Termite Pest Control:
THINK TO SAVE THE LAND
Integrity is what makes us stand out among our competitors and has been the foundation of our interaction with our customers.